May we introduce ourselves?
Saxovent is a Berlin-based developer of renewable energy, real estate, and agricultural projects. We are also active as a venture capital investor. In ourrole as an IPP and investor we strive to preserve the earth as a place worth living for our children. Saxovent's commitment already saves approximately 625,000 tons of CO2 annually - the total emissions of approximately 60,000 people in Germany.
To strengthen our solar team, we are looking for the next possible date for our location in Berlin or alternatively in Madrid for a
Business Development Manager Solar PV (m/f/d)
About the role:
As our Business Development Manager Solar PV you create and implement business opportunities across Saxovent's portfolio of solar activities. Through your network and expertise in the solar market and industry, you identify, qualify and establish investment opportunities, develop partnerships and take ownership for execution and management of initiatives. Furthermore, you will be involved in the management and strategic development of Saxovent's growing portfolio of participations in the solar industry.
The tasks in detail:
- Drive expansion of Saxovent's solar development activities in the utility scale, commercial and industrial segment by creating a pipeline of projects, partnership or investment opportunities for Saxovent in solar PV
- Engange with and manage Saxovent stakeholders in project development and origination, engineering and operations
- Shape strategic course of the company's solar business through continuous analysis and interpretation of market and industry trends and dynamics
- Monitor, manage and improve performance of Saxovent participations in the solar industry in cooperation with Saxovent's investment team
Education and experience:
- Masters degree or equivalent in economics, finance, industrial engineering or related field
- 5+ years industry experience, preferably in a business development, project management, project finance or portfolio management role with international scope
- Detailed understanding of solar project development process in utility scale and/or C&I segments
- Experience with bilateral PPA structures for solar power (in C&I or utility segment) a plus
Required knowledge, abilities, personal and technical skills:
- Strong business acumen; ability to assess investment opportunities against technical and economic target values
- Ability to build and nurture relationships and trust in an intercultural setting; communication abilities across a range of functions and levels
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proactive mindset and results-oriented working style
Location and language:
- Based in Berlin or Madrid
- Possibility to selectively work remotely
- Fluency in English required; German level B2 required; Spanish skills desirable
- Purpose: Your work with us is meaningful, future-oriented and contributes to climate protection every day
- Competitive salary: An attractive fixed salary and a bonus scheme based on achievable targets.
- Team bonus: An annual payment based on the success of the company. Measured by our CO2 savings.
- Employee participation program: You will have the opportunity to reinvest part of your bonus in one of our projects.
- It's your time: flexible working hours and workspace, for your personal and work-life balance and the possibility to selectively work remotely
- Be mobile: We support your CO2-free mobilitywith a subsidy of 30,00 € / month for a BVG company ticket AB or leased bicycle in Berlin
- Health prevention: We contribute 30,00 € to your Urban Sports membership
- Creative space: Saxovent actively promotes the development of your personal strengths, and encourages employee’s independent work and decision making
New job during the pandemic?
A first meeting takes place as a conference call with our HR Manager Nina Kraft to check mutual expectations and to discuss the job requirements, Saxovent and you.
In a second step, you will meet with the person in charge, currently also via video conference. Pandemic developments dependent, we will get together for a personal meeting in our office in Berlin-Charlottenburg.
If an agreement is reached, onboarding would take place online or onsite (pandemic developments dependent). Our business tools allow for seamless remote work.
Have we sparked your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application (letter of motivation, CV, certificates and whatever else you would like us to know) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact Nina Kraft (HR Manager) at email@example.com.
Saxovent Smart Eco Investments GmbH
Fritschestraße 27-28, 10585 Berlin, Germany
All personal information is processed in accordance with the EU Data Protection Directive.