Are you passionate about data?
Would you like to work with an international ecommerce company?
Would you like use your passion for big data and analytics to provide insights to the business covering a range of topics?
So.. keep reading it can be just what you're looking for!
- Develop real-time and batch Big Data processing pipelines with Spark, Spark Streaming and Kinesis / Hadoop / Kafka.
- Develop and operate the data lake, data processing and data science platforms end-to-end.
- Develop scalable and reliable data integrations to feed the data science models.
- Develop integrations with other key components of the architecture (visualization tools, Jupyter notebooks…).
- Manage and orchestrate the cluster with proper job monitoring and recovery mechanisms.
- Design CI/CD pipelines for elements in the cluster like a DataOps.
- At least 4 years of development experience in Python, R.
- Experience in developing scalable ELT, data integration processes with Spark.
- Understanding of engineering best practices: write tests, use automation, build continuous integration pipelines, etc.
- Experience in constructing and maintaining complex high-volume data workloads and orchestrating dependencies.
- Experience working with AWS services (e.g., S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, EC2, API Gateway) and Databricks is highly desirable.
- Experience working with continuous integration scenario (Git / Bitbucket / Jenkins / Sonar stack).
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary.
- You will join one of the most exciting environments in a highly motivated team, where everyone is developing themselves to higher levels of professionality.
- Flexible working hours.
- Career path with salary revision.
- Speak up! We’re very open here, and we want to hear your opinions and ideas about how we can do things better!
- And much much more, if you want to hear it, just apply :)